In a perfect world, every purchase would be buy now pay later. Well, we aren’t there yet. But Zilch gets us one step closer. They’ve partnered with thousands of popular retailers to let you buy, buy, buy. Then pay it back over time–all with no interest.
Sounds too good to be true? It’s time you explored this popular payment service.
What Is Zilch?
Zilch may just be your new preferred way to pay. It’s not a traditional credit card. But you can attach it to payment apps like Apple Pay, Google Pay, and Samsung Pay.
Thousands of Retailer Partners
Zilch partners with retailers you know and brands you trust like Apple, Nike, Amazon, and eBay. Groceries, electronics, home goods–you can find almost anything through Zilch.
These retailers want you to buy from them. But they know that you don’t always have all of the money when you want to buy something. So they pay Zilch to stretch your payments out over 6 weeks.
Do you have a favourite online store or physical shop? Chances are they’re a partner. But even if they aren’t, you can still buy now pay later. Simply, pay a tiny fee, up to £2.50.
How Does It Work?
Open the Zilch app. Explore the partners to find where and what you want to buy. Choose Zilch when you pay. Pay 25% for your first payment at checkout. Then pay 3 more payments–totalling the other 75% over the next 6 weeks. That’s the flexibility we could all use right now.
Earn Rewards and Buy More Stuff
As a user, you’ll earn 100 Zilch Rewards for every £1 you spend through the program and earn even more when you tell your friends. You can set the app up to automatically apply any points you have to the purchase, reducing your payment amounts. Or save them up for something special.
As a bonus, when you use the app to pay but pay it all in 1 payment instead of 4, you get 2% of your purchase back as rewards points.
Are There Any Annual Fees?
No one would judge you for asking this question. Most credit cards that offer you great rewards like these or a low-interest rate, charge a fee. But not Zilch. You have a smartphone, right? Then all you have to do is download the app and signup.
Note: Zilch is only available to UK residents right now. Terms and conditions apply.
Saving Money and the Planet
Zilch is a virtual Mastercard, but you’ll never get a plastic card via the post. Who needs a physical card anymore when you can Tap to Pay or buy online? That’s one less piece of plastic contributing to the plastic waste in our beautiful oceans and rivers.
So buy now pay later. Pay no interest ever. And pay no fees if you buy from a retail partner. It’s the responsible way to get what you need and want now.